Next time you visit the Y, make time to restore, rejuvenate and relax. Massage therapy can lower anxiety and stress, enhance circulation, increase joint flexibility and reduce fatigue. Our licensed therapists can treat you with a variety of massages, including deep tissue and therapeutic to help you relax your body, mind, and spirit.
Available at: Venice YMCA
BENEFITS OF MASSAGE
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion
- Ease medication dependence
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow, the body’s natural defense system
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts
- Increase joint flexibility
- Lessen depression and anxiety
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
Payment is due prior to scheduled appointment. Services can be paid for at the Welcome Center. Single sessions and packages are available for your convenience.
When canceling an appointment, 24-hour advance notice is required. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give your therapist advanced notice, you may be charged 50% due. If you “no show” your session will be forfeited.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened or canceled in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Regardless of the length of the treatment given, you will be responsible for payment of the full amount due. We will do our best to satisfy the scheduled time.
Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan your visit accordingly. Please arrive 10 minutes early on your first visit to fill out an intake.
Massage therapists will sanitize all massage tables and other equipment before and after use.
License Number: MM19996